Kênh Tên Miền chuyên cung cấp tên miền đẹp, giá rẻ! Hãy liên hệ kỹ thuật: 0914205579 - Kinh doanh: 0912191357 để được tư vấn, hướng dẫn miễn phí, Cảm ơn quý khách đã ủng hộ trong thời gian qua!
kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Saturday 30 October 2010


Christina Aguilera shares her diet secrets and work-out tips in the latest issue of Us Weekly.

The 27-year-old new mom talks about her son Max, how she got her body back and shedding 40 pounds in four months.

Her tips on losing those pregnancy pounds? 90-minute, five-day-a-week workouts with a trainer and no more white bread.

As for the kinds of cravings Christina had during her pregnancy, she said, “Oh, my God, candy! I had a huge craving for candy toward the end of the pregnancy, from Starbursts to Skittles. I actually took a picture of myself with my big belly in a little lingerie top, surrounded by bowls of the candy I like.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts